Giga's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giga's Forum

Rom hacking and RP.

+2
Giga
grishnax
6 posters

Mini-War

grishnax
    grishnax

Number of posts : 36
    Giga Points : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Doopler
    Character Name 2: Bc5.7
    Character name 3: Grimjack

Mini-War Empty Mini-War

Post  grishnax Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

This is a game of war, only on a much smaller scale.

RULES:
    -No God Mode. (instant win and all that)
    -No taking all the land. (be reasonable)
    -No Instantly Blowing up the World and killing everybody.
    -After you attack, wait for the other player to defend or retaliate. If they do not retaliate in 48 hours you win uncontested.
    -No interplanetary travel
    -No nukes, ICBMs (regular missiles ok) or other uberkill weapons.
    -You must wait a reasonable amount of time for other players to join before claiming extra land.
    -Research projects must a fair amount of turns to do.
    -You can have two countries at a time, but it is recommended that they stay neutral to each other.

MAP:
    Mini-War Warmap1

Also, to make things less confusing, if someone wins war they get to make the new thread. This is a matter of choice, and war does not have to continue.

LET THE FIGHTING COMMENCE!!!

grishnax's turn
    My land is mostly arctic tundra, with small, heated valleys enclosed by mountains. The rim of my territory near the sea is temperate. All of the inland towns/cities are in one of the valleys, and most of the ports have big walls surrounding them. Inside the mountains, there are many rocks and minerals, so the inlanders are mostly a mining community. The people who live near the rim are a seafaring community. The navy is extremely strong, but the other military forces are relatively weak.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Research Projects:
    Drunken Sailor: 0%
    Perimeter Defenses: 2%
    Crawlers: 1%

Last edited by grishnax on Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Rule update)
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143
    Giga Points : 9001
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Mini-War Empty Re: Mini-War

Post  Giga Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Mini-War Mini-WarMap

The new land of Xandas, on the islands far west of the second War thread in SMWC, are being slowly populated. They're starting anew, no previous weaponry or anything. Princess Blast, heir to the throne of King Giga (if he ever dies, which he probably won't, due to artificial preservation - he's already two threads old, or two hundred years), leads the small country - a new Xandas City and D.C.M.F.P.R. are quickly built, as well as a port heralding Queen Corona. Forestry is found as well, and is named Wood Zone out of habit. The northern part of the island, including the northern quarter of the Wood Zone, is all near-arctic, and south of the forest is fairly temperate. The land is mostly flat, with a few rolling hills here and there. A large railway, which cuts straight through Wood Zone, to D.C.M.F.P.R, is being built now. It'll be done pretty quickly. Roads between Port Corona and Xandas City have already been built from the time of arrival, and Princess Blast immediately orders D.C.M.F.P.R. to start working on getting her army some weapons. She's easily excited, by the way, and very hot-headed.

A monitor flickers to life in Princess Blast's room.

Giga: "Hey there, honey. How's it going?"
    Blast: "Oh, you know me, daddy. I've got everyone possible working on that railroad to your weapons research facility, but it won't be done for two more days. And you didn't give us any weapons to start out with! How am I supposed to-"
    Giga: "Now, Blast. No conquest for now. Be patient."
    Blast: "Aww, but daaad!"
    Giga: "No buts. If I see you trying to take over some neutral country and starting a war as soon as you reach the damn country, I'm coming over there and taking this from you. Not everything is war."
    Blast: "Aww... Alright. No war, no invasions, no provocative stuff... for now." *She winks, and quickly cuts the transmission.*
    Giga: "Blaze! Don't-" *kssssssssssh* "Damn it... I swear, that girl's gonan drive me nuts. Cor?"
    Corona (also preserved): "Yeah, hon?"
    Giga: "How're the citizens?" ...

Projects:
    Railroad: 40%
    Small weapons: 10%

The story above is assuming me, CK, and Demonsul make a joint victory in the current war thread at SMWC, and complete our win, by taking over The Great City, Perroth, and Artesia.

Last edited by Giga on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Number of posts : 139
    Giga Points : 700

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Demonsul
    Character Name 2: Templar
    Character name 3: CM 2.0

Post  Demonsul Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 pm

CM 2.0 surveyed the land. He was a robot, designed by the top professional R&D team in META, back on the Broniminan mainland. Designed to replace the old Cyborg Mario model which had been deactivated long ago. How distant that was. They might as well be on another planet.

"Well, here we are," said CM2 to nobody in particular. This was the edge of the map, the furthest from any action they could get. The Outer Broniminan Territories. A rocky scrubland at the best of times, with only one real city to speak of. Of all the places on the globe, of all the people, he had been landed here. To rule over this little shard of worthless land.

Stretching a robotic limb, CM2 climbed down from the hill and back to the city of Retun. The sprawl of low buildings was the only city in the OBT, but it didn't look worthy of being called anything better than a slum.

Upon reaching the Imperial building, CM2 settled down to plan how he was going to make better this worthless land. First, he sent letters of peace to all surrounding countries; the fact he had all of the old Cyborg Mario's memories implanted in his brain was not merely a triviality. War was a serious business.

Mini-War Miniwar
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Post  Giga Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:04 pm

*The letter from CM2.0 reaches Blaze's hands.*

Blaze: "Hm? What's this?"
    Guard: "Your highness, that is a letter of peace, from a neighbouring country. The return address says it's from Bronimina; one of two countries that your father had an alliance with." *Blaze's advisor walks into the room, and the guard leaves.*
    Advisor: "Oh? You've got the letter? You really should agree, Bronimina has been our country's ally since before you were born. Remember Uncle Demonsul?"
    Blaze: "Oh! Yeah, I remember him! He had such awesome stories. I wonder if he can come visit some time."
    Advisor: "I'll look into that for you, your highness."
    Blaze: "C'mon, Rob, I told you that you don't have to call me that when Daddy's not around."
    Advisor: "I would rather, though."
    Blaze: "Ah well. Tell this 'Cyborg Mario' that I accept. I'm getting a bit impatient about getting more land, though."
    Advisor: "When the railroad is finished, more scientists can go work on the weapons. Just wait a while, please. It won't be long now, just a little under 23 hours."
    Blaze: "A whole day?"
    Advisor: "They're working as hard as they can."
    Blaze: "Well, I guess it's alright. But see if they can't work any harder - one hundred and ten percent, eh?"
    Advisor: "I will. Goodbye for now, your highness."
    Blaze: "See ya, Rob." *Rob leaves. Blaze turns on the comm link.*
    Giga: "Doo doo doo, Panel de Pon... Hm?" *Giga pauses his game of Pokemon Puzzle Challenge.* "What's up, honey?"
    Blaze: "A country named 'Bronimina' just sent me a letter of peace. That's what Uncle Demonsul rules over where you are, right Daddy?"
    Giga: "That's right, hon. Demonsul's a pretty benevolent ruler... I didn't think he'd be so eager to expand more, though. I'll ask him about it when I get the chance. Who sent the letter?"
    Blaze: "A 'Cyborg Mario 2.0'... I'm not sure about this." =\
    Giga: "Cyborg Mario? Where have I..." *Giga turns away, and seems to type in something on an invisible keyboard.* "Ah. I'm definitely going to ask Uncle Demonsul about this."
    Blaze: "What's wrong, dad?"
    Giga: "Nothing, it's just a suspicion. Corona, do you mind if we put this on hold?"
    Corona: "Not at all, dear. You go ahead, I'm sure it's much more important. I can wait." =)
    Giga: "Alright. Blaze, you don't need to worry. And no invasions, got it?"
    Blaze: "Okay, dad. No invasions. Only uninhabited land."
    Giga: "That's my girl. I'm off. Go get yourself some lunch, okay?"
    Blaze: "Alright. You too, dad, and mom. Love you!"
    Corona: "You too, hon. Byes."
    Blaze: "Bye!" *She turns off the comm link, and goes to see what the chefs are cooking up for lunch. Giga goes off to find Demonsul, who hasn't aged a bit during the two hundred years he's been ruling his country. Corona changes the channel on the TV, and turns on the latest Mario game, setting the controllers for the game she and Giga were playing to the side, so she wouldn't accidentally unpause the other game.*

Projects:
    Railroad: 80%
    Small weapons: 20%
    grishnax
    grishnax

Character sheet

Post  grishnax Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Not really much to report here. My projects are going well, and a scientist has found a way to convert fish oil to energy. Since about half the population is a fishing community, this is a major discovery. Also, mini edit to the rules.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Research Projects:
    Drunken Sailor: 9%
    Perimeter Defenses: 15%
    Crawlers: 12%
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Small defensive forces are established along the borders. Economy invested in; CM2 is pleased by Glastitech Corporation's support. So long as they make a profit, they're happy.
    Crystal King
    Crystal King
    Admin

Number of posts : 26

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Crystal King
    Character Name 2: Imelda
    Character name 3: Aurora

Post  Crystal King Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Are we allowed to be 2 different people (countries, rather)? If so, I want to introduce someone to you guys...
    (I'll edit in my land and crap when I get a response from grish.)

GIGA EDIT: He actually asked me to answer for Grishnax since he was taking too long. I didn't. =p
    grishnax
    grishnax

Character sheet

Post  grishnax Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Yes you are. However, I would recommend being neutral to your other country. It's unfair if you have two countries and they gang up on another country, and it's also just stupid if you fight yourself. You would know the outcome of the battle before it even started. This is only a recommendation, so you can do whatever you want with this. You can only control two countries at the same time, unless one of the countries splits for some reason. But don't go out of control, please.
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Local economy is strengthened by Glastitech monopolizing several markets. Smaller businesses collapse as the transnational takes over a few economic niches. Things are currently cheap in the Outer Broniminan Territories.
    BloodyToothBrush
    BloodyToothBrush

Number of posts : 6
    Giga Points : 0
    Registration date : 2009-04-11

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Bloody/blood
    Character Name 2: Tooth
    Character name 3: Brush

Post  BloodyToothBrush Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:04 am

Photobucket

After watching his father's kingdom burn to the ground, Prince Timothy Tsar takes his legion of men and builders on boats in hope to find new land. After two months at see they come to a land rich in berries and wild life. They decide that this might be a nice place to start over.

Projects ( Rated by importance )
    1. Finish Important buildings 50%
    2. Build Railroads 20%
    3. Research in technology 10%
    4. Begin building weapons and defenses 5%
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:34 am

BloodyToothBrush wrote:OMGMAP
    Neutral What is that? Is it meant to be a...map...what is this I dont even

Agh! You break my head!

Anyway, I send a NAP offer to you, I guess.
    BloodyToothBrush
    BloodyToothBrush

Character sheet

Post  BloodyToothBrush Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 am

lolwut?
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:45 am

IT'S JPEG, that's what it is lul.
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 pm

It's not JUST JPEG. It has a border, and it's come out even crappier than usual!

USE F*CKING .PNG FILES![/rant]
    BloodyToothBrush
    BloodyToothBrush

Character sheet

Post  BloodyToothBrush Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Demonsul wrote:It's not JUST JPEG. It has a border, and it's come out even crappier than usual!

USE F*CKING .PNG FILES![/rant]

I'm sorry D:

Here, here take all my money, just dont hurt me or my children mr mod person

OH look, its fixided Looky looky!
    Ahh the border is still there
    DELETE HURRY
    RUN KIDS
    GO GET DADDY

OK here we goes
    Photobucket
    all better

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm