Giga's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giga's Forum

Rom hacking and RP.

3 posters

Combat Halls

Demonsul
    Demonsul

Number of posts : 139
    Giga Points : 700
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Demonsul
    Character Name 2: Templar
    Character name 3: CM 2.0

Combat Halls Empty Combat Halls

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Underneath a crimson sky amid mildly long grass lies this grand arena rests...where the noble fight in varied arenas in the glory of matched battle. On closer inspection, it appears the entire arena was air-lifted from another land by some bizarre power.

Entering, you notice that you are in the entrance hall of a huge and elaborate building, just down the north-north-west road from the Tavern. The hall is made of white marble, which curves to a vaulted ceiling about thirty meters overhead. The floor is made of slabs depicting black-on-white combat scenes, and each is different. They stretch down the hall as far as the eye can see. There are black marble pillars every ten meters or so down both sides of the hall, with broad arches in between. Clashes of metal on metal echo though the building. The walls are lined with every weapon imaginable, and kingdom and empire banners hang from the ceiling as great dangling sheets of fabric, waving slowly.
    A plaque above the tall, wide door by which you entered reads; 'Grand Combat Halls, open to all. Funded by the Broniminan Freelancer's Council. Commodo operor non iuguolo vestri adversarius.'

The arenas are greatly varied. Most are plain marble rooms, similar to the entrance hall, with a black marble circle inlaid in a white marble floor. There's a lot of marble in this place. However, others are made to look like other race's and kingdom's traditional arenas, and some resemble untamed wilderness, but most of those are out the back.

Down the main hall a while, when you pass further than the arenas, the walls have two balconies running along each side with regularly placed stairwells, making three floors. There are doors along each balcony and along the floor. Everyone who signed the contract gets one of those doors. There is a spacious room inside which you can decorate however you like, it is yours while you stay in the Combat Hall. It comes with a plain bed.
    If you go to the end of the main hall, the third story balconies end, and the second story ones curve round to meet each other. There is a big wooden staircase that goes from the ground to the second story, and in the back wall is a single door that leads to the Hallmaster's office.

You must, however, sign a contract to get to use any of this. One contract per character. One character per battle.

I promise not to kill or permanently maim an opponent in a non-reversible way. I promise to treat the Combat Halls with respect. I promise to obey the Hallmaster's commands when inside the Combat Halls. I promise not to attack match officials. I promise not to engage in any legal action against the Combat Halls. I promise not to bring godmodding into the Combat Halls.
    Name here;

If you choose to sign the form, you then get full access to the Combat Halls. At the moment, the building is new (in this land anyway), and only one-on-one fights for fun are available. But soon, more combat types will be available, including multi-man brawls, a League which requires more than victory to be successful in, and comedy fights. I will post about these when they are unveiled.

Just say when you are up for a fight, or take up anyone who has already said the same thing. Then do post-by-post battles until someone wins or decides to call it quits.

So, on to business. I signed as Demonsul and am ready to begin battling an adversary at a moment's notice.
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143
    Giga Points : 9001
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Combat Halls Empty Re: Combat Halls

Post  Giga Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Giga and Corona happen upon the arena by strolling through the area, where it is now and wasn't a few days ago.

Giga: "Er?"
    Corona: "This is new. Shall we check it out?"
    Giga: "You know, why the hell not?"

They enter through the marble doors at the front. Corona marvels at the whole thing, while Giga just looks around and shrugs. A sign on the wall points to the Hallmaster's office.

Corona: "Look at all these huge rooms! I wonder what they're used for?"
    Giga: "Cor, there's a sign over here. 'Hallmaster's Office, End of hall'. As long as we're here, we may as well check it out."
    Corona: "Alright."

Corona backs out of the room she was looking in, and the two of them walk down to the hallmaster's office, and knock on the door.
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 pm

They then notice a sign on the door saying 'Still Cant Find This Building, Will Be Back Next Eternity'

At that point Demonsul walks up behind them.

"Hey guys, nice to see you! Look, I just saw this place, so I came in. Giga, I didn't realize you had a fully functional duel arena in your dimension!"
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Giga twitches a little at the sound of Demonsul's voice, and turns around. Corona turns too.

Giga: "Honestly, neither did we. It doesn't help that it's on the opposite side of the dimension from my home."
    Corona: "Demonsul! Have you seen the giant marble rooms they have? There must be tens, maybe hundreds of them! All with a black circle in the center, sorta like a sumo ring."
    Giga: "And this sign bothers me. 'Back next eternity'?"
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:56 pm

"What confuses me is how he managed to get the sign on the door without knowing where the building is." Demonsul glanced round, then continued. "Although that stuff about the Freelance Council is odd. The Council was merged with the Military hundreds of years ago! It's like this place is a relic. But hey, I looked round, and it's all loads of combat arenas. I found a few generic entities sparring in one, and watched for a while. Then I got a form and signed up, it looks fun!" anticipating Giga's next question, Demonsul continued, "They're on the desk by the front door."
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Giga looked surprised.

Giga: "Desk? I didn't see one when we came in."

Corona hands him a form.

Corona: "You need to pay more attention, hon. I already signed, the conditions are alright."
    Giga: "Ah. Right-o."

Giga searches himself for a writing utensil, but can't find one.

Giga: "Crap, I forgot my biodegradable pen at home. Hold on."

Giga runs out the door at a blinding speed, towards the movie studio he calls home, at the other end of the dimension.

Corona: "So, how've you been, Demonsul?"
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

"Me? I've been doing great. I'm currently working on a new project, but it's still in the--" Demonsul staggers as Giga arrives back at high speed, almost knocking him over. "Watch it! If you keep up like that, you might go blue!"
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Giga: "Hah, blue." Giga laughs. "Take a look around outside, the colour blue doesn't exist in this dimension."

The camera pans to behind Giga's tinted glasses, and shows the irises of his eyes, which are coloured a light cyan. Giga grabs the camera angrily and throws it back to where it was before.

Giga: "Anyways!" He takes out the sheet of paper again, and signs his name at the bottom, where it tells him to. "I'm gonna go pick out a room for me and Corona. How about you, Demonsul?" Corona looks over at Giga.
    Corona: "He said he has a project he's working on." Giga looks back at her, then at Demonsul again.
    Giga: "Oh?"
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Character sheet

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 pm

"It's not important. Go ahead, go pick out your rooms. Mine's right at the other end, near the arenas, on the second floor. I'll go round up some more duelists." Demonsul turns and walks off, cloak flowing smoothly behind him.
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Giga: "Right-o. See ya later, Demonsul. Coming, Cor?"
    Corona: "You know it, hon. Byes, Demonsul!" She waves. Then the two of them disappear up the staircase, Giga seeming to float instead of walk. But perhaps it was a trick on the mind...? They pick the closest room to the staircase, on the left, and write their names on a sign, which they hang on the door. Then they go in and hang out a bit.
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

~Signs the contract which he had taken out of... well, a random guard~
    ~Signs it yet again as I am two people all at once~
    ~Oh wait, signs it a third time!~

Palace: ~falls downwards in fron of the entrace by slowly levitating towards the floor and generating epic wind and purplish black smoke~ I am so very ~passes his hand in his rightmost hair toreveal his unseen right eye~ Evil sometimes. I came here for, well, to be, you know, ack, the heck with it: Get the epic unmentionned reward that gives ultimate power and such! So I can ... RULE THE WORLD!!! ~big black clouds cover the sky in less than a second and evil thunder starts crashing in the background, the Clouds leave off immediately after~ MWAHAHAHAHA!
    Tama: ~comes running through a theorical main door that leads to the lobby, breaks and stairs at Palace~ Why should there be anything as such as a trophy to ultimate power?
    Palace: ~turns his back to Tama~ You fool, there ALWAYS is a prize that bears ultimate power in tournaments like those!
    Tama: It's not even a tournament.
    Palace: IT WILL BE EVENTUALLY.
    Tama: Whatever you say. I get it we should meet with Demonsul already...
    Palace: Why?! ~turns to Tama an grabs him immediately with Kynetic power and smashes him on the wall, making a good crater in it~ So you can take part of this tournament? You expect to beat ME?
    Tama: Ack... ~crawls weakly out of the hole~ You just broke a rule you moron. You don't have te right to damage the arena.
    Palace: Pfft, who cares.
    Tama: Hey, there's Demonsul! Hey Demonsul! ~runs to Demonsul~

Once Tama was out of sight, Palace subtely shoved a statue in front of the crack so it could be more "unseen". Shortly after, another strange man with spiky brown hair and a great armor of strange light alloy and an epic looking sword walked inside of the hall. He had his hands in his pocket and was wisthling randomly. That man, was Raye. Raye is a dragonslayer that carries the power of the dragons he slays. He therefore has a bunch of magic spells, like, Fire, and such. Raye got carried in slaying dragons for the very sake of his planet, which was being overthrown by a dragon lord which's name I forgot. He is pretty famous, on his planet. (He has a bunch of friends that are yet not worth mentionning) Raye, even with his awesome skills, is still quite an idiot.

Raye: Hey, ~waves at Palace~ Cool crack on the wall! I understand that you're trying to shove the statue so it doesn't block the view... ~pushes the Statue back in a more symetrical way, next to another statue, where it used to be, clearing the crater in the wall~ Really is awesome isn't it? Hey guys! ~walks towards Demonsul and Tama~
    Palace: But... HEY! @#%&*#!
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:59 am

Corona and Giga walk back down the stairs, already deep in conversation.

Corona: "...and he wanted me to just kill him!" *They both laugh, hard.* "He should've known better than a-" *Corona stops dead in her tracks. Giga stops a bit after Corona does.* "Do you have any idea why...?"
    Giga: "No, no I don't. Let's not disturb the frozen people, though." *The two of them manouver around everyone in the lobby, who seem to be frozen in time.* "You know what to get?"
    Corona: "Yup! And you know to get everything from our house..." *They both leave the lobby, out the front doors, then go their separate ways after talking a bit more, and a kiss. Giga runs off at top speed, and Corona uses jets of flame to propel herself through the air.*
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:18 pm

...Finally, Demonsul wasn't there so they just happened to walk around casually until they met the next poster.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:25 pm