Giga's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giga's Forum

Rom hacking and RP.

3 posters

Giga's side of things.

Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143
    Giga Points : 9001
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Giga's side of things. Empty Giga's side of things.

Post  Giga Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Giga was walking along the beaches of Bronimina with Corona at his side, bored. Corona seemed content, though.

Corona: "Being here, with you, Giga... Nothing could make this day go bad. Nothing at all." ~Corona wraps her arms around Giga's neck, and kisses him on the cheek. They both stop walking.~
    Giga: "You know, by saying that, something is bound to make it happen." ~Giga turns his head towards Corona and kisses her back, on the lips. Corona goes straight into the kiss. After a few minutes, they stop.~
    Corona: "I know. But I don't care... I like doing stuff with you. No matter what it is."
    Giga: "And don't I know that." >w> ~Giga looks out to the ocean.~ "Er?"
    Corona: "What?" ~She looks in the same direction.~ "Oh. Something's headed for us. Should we stop it?"
    Giga: "Not before we learn what it is." ~Giga grabs his nanogun out of his pocket.~
    grishnax
    grishnax

Number of posts : 36
    Giga Points : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Doopler
    Character Name 2: Bc5.7
    Character name 3: Grimjack

Giga's side of things. Empty Re: Giga's side of things.

Post  grishnax Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm

On the deck of a small airship, two figures are standing. They are in deep conversation.

???: How soon till we reach our destination?

???: Approximately 12 hours, 46 minutes, and 59 seconds.

???: Good. If we are to arrive unhindered, our plan should go according to schedule.

???: Sir, may I ask what the plan is exactly?

???: The plan so far is to... ~whispers~

???: Ah, got it. So what do we do while we wait to get there?

???: Oh, I don't know, go play cards or something. ~spots Giga and Corona~ Hey, who are those down there?

???: Sir, they appear to be an echidna anda catgirl. What should we do?

???: Shoot them down. I could use some excitement.

Last edited by Giga on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corona is no echidna)
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 am

...Well, Giga? Shouldn't you be doing that move? I actually am getting seriously bored here. No one replying AT ALL. That doesn't make sense. Are you just out of time or did you really lose all interest in this site? I'm going to do a small move in hope...

On the beach, with Giga. The far away ship had it's cannons revealed.

Giga: Woah, what the heck, it really IS going to shoot!
    Corona: ~hugs Giga with slight indifference~ Can I light it on fire?
    Giga: ~points to his nanogun~ I was thinking about taking care of it myself.
    Corona: But... I... Please?
    Giga: Oh, wait-- LOOK OUT!

The airship had had the time to shoot a small bunch of missiles at the couple who were arguing over which would destroy the ship. Right as Giga and Corona had blocked/deflected/destroyed the missiles, they hadn't had enough time left that the ship was already past them, but some deflected missiles caused some damage to the hull of the ship.

Corona: I SHOULD have destroyed it. ~shakes head~ Uh anyway, shouldn't we try to stop it?
    Giga: ~sigh~ It doesn't look like good news. On first look, it looks like a scout ship... But it obviously isn't. A scout ship doesn't have heavy offensive... and doesn't survive missiles so easily.

Why would a flying ship breach the boarders of Bronimina? Why at ALL? ... Err, yeah. You decide!
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 am

I didn't look in this because I didn't see it had a new post. =\

Giga: "You know, you can still light it on fire if you want."
    Corona: "Yay!" ~The ship lights on fire.~
    Giga: "It attacked us, so it's not our friend." ~Giga fires a shocksplinter at the airship. It hits and blasts a large hole through the hull. Corona makes the fire die down around the hole.~ "Let's go kick their asses, 'kay?"
    Corona: "You know me." X3 ~The two of them run towards the ship, up a ramp that rises straight out of the ground as they run for it, and jump through the hole.~ "There should be an engine somewhere around here... I'll go find it, and destroy it. Keep 'em busy for me, 'kay?"
    Giga: "Gotcha." ~Giga jumps out to the deck and starts firing the nanogun's Shotgun at anyone he sees. It's still enough to kill a man with no nanofield in one hit, at close range. Corona stays down in the deck, lights the whole inside of the ship on fire again, and starts looking for the engine.~
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:56 am

The new posts are indicated by not-transparent letter icons next to them... I think. I'm prertty sure of that. Anyway...

Inside the airship!

Chief: What is this turbulence? What is this light that's flashing red? ...No, what?! We're just a freaking scout ship, why is anyone attacking us?!
    Soldier: Maybe because you shot the hell out of them. Or should I say ATTEMPTED to shoot the hell out of.
    Chief: Meh, indeed. Pretty stupid move if I do say myself. I don't want anything bad to happen too soon. Put that fire down and try to talk with the invaders, assuming they're still in this ship.
    Pilot: We're losing height! The engine was too damaged from explosions and fire, probably!
    Chief: It doesn't matter. We can always take the second plan and there's a landing spot right there.
    Commander: Right. You've got things under control, let's get rid of those intruders.
    Chief: Tsk, no violence. It could aggravate our situation.

In the middle of the ship, A little troop of soldiers appears from a corridor and points their guns at Giga.

Commander: Don't mo--

Giga whips his Nanogun out and shoots 3 of the soldiers, still using the Shotgun setting, which explode.

Commander: NOW... ~wipes the blood out of his helmet~ WE DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU! CALM DOWN AND PUT THAT NANOGUN DOWN!
    Giga: ... You shot us. You obviously are an enemy. I'm not an idiot.
    Commander: Heh, we were mistaken.
    Giga: What the... how were you mistaken?!
    Commander: Well... We saw.... You... ahem, we saw you pulling your gun out of your pocket, and we did not even open fire yet. We shot you for our own safety, in case you wanted to hijack our ship.
    Giga: ... Yeah... But what are you doing here?
    Commander: We are on an investigation, a reconnaissance mission to Bronimina.
    Giga: Why would heavily armed ships be doing that?
    Commander: ~chuckles~ YOU ask? We've barely crossed border and our ship is already crash landing! We'd all be dead by now if this ship wasn't heavily armed.
    Giga: Actually no. I opened fire when I saw you shooting at us. You would NOT be dead.
    Commander: ...I guess. This all is pretty confusing. Anyway. We are going to land in a few minutes. But to do that quietly, we'll need you to our airship's engine from exploding.

Giga was thinking as a soldier on fire was crying for water...

Last edited by Giga on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar fix and they wouldn't know that Corona is there.)
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Giga Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:21 am

~Down by the deck, Corona hears Giga's voice in her ear.~ "Stop the fires, these guys are apparently not attacking."
    Corona: "Aww... fine."
    Giga: "Don't worry, you'll get to light stuff up soon enough." ~She could even hear him smile.~ "There's a guy up here crying even. You don't have to put him out."
    Guy: "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ME-" ~The transmission is cut. All the fire down near Corona, and the fire everywhere else on the ship, is put out, in a puff of smoke. Corona walks straight through the smoke, and up to the deck, where the burning guy just dies.~
    Giga: "So, as I've demonstrated, you obviously have no chance of beating even just me." ~He puts his arm around Corona's shoulders.~ "We're coming with you on this recon. We're also going to be the ones to report your findings. If that's not agreeable..." ~Giga cocks his nanogun.~ The living guys gulp in unison. "I'm only doing this because you're quite obviously not a recon ship. Those don't need to be heavily armed. I'll take the captain's cabin, then."
    Commander: "Wait, no!" ~Giga walks straight through the door to the captain's cabin, where he encounters Pirate Yoshi.~
    Giga: "...Pirate? I haven't seen you in, like, a year! What's up?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 am