Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

The original third EF

Post  Giga on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Latest relevant post:

Pirate Yoshi wrote:PY: Well, we found them, at least. ~climbs through the rip to Giga's dimension~

Tama: Yeah... No hard feelings, eh, Corona and Reisen?

Corona: *sigh* (Perverts...)

~everyone else climbs into the dimension~

Giga: Well, do you guys have any good explanation for why my pants ripped?

Tama: Well, there could be a lot of reasons... Why do you ask?

Giga: They're not supposed to rip. They were enchanted by Corona to not rip.

PY: Maybe they ripped because of the machine? It caused lots of random and bad shit all over the place... Yoshi's Island's a mess... There are dimensional portals everywhere, and stuff isn't... stuff anymore.

Giga: Hmmm... only a machine powered by Terriodium Phitamenia Crystals could do such things... Which are manufactured by combining many complicated things together... Only a highly intelligent alchemist or scientist could do such a thing.

Gniht yelling from back on the island: Uhhh... No, no alchemists, nope, none at all. Not going by the name "Dant" either... Nope... Oops. Dammit.

E. Gadd: ~coming to~ Well, that certainly was idiotic of him, wasn't it?

Giga: Anyway, we've found all of the crystals we need to get through the barrier. All we need to do now is create another drill to get to where the guy/s is/are.

PY: ~runs off, gets an engine, drill, and, somehow, hauls over a car~ *huff, puff* I've got the things... ~collapses~

Giga: ...That was unnecessary.

They contructed another drill, while continously knocking Gniht out because he was acting very insanely. Ghis took his airship back to... wherever. The group started up the drill and set out to get to the area with the barrier. Will they succeed this time at passing the barrier and getting to Dant? Find out next time on the Endless Fanfic 3!!!

Note: They didn't take Gniht along with them.

Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143
    Giga Points : 9001
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Re: The original third EF

Post  Giga on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:40 am

Nobody's replying to this, so...

Eventually they got to the barrier again. E. Gadd was smart enough to build a barrier radar into the drill, so they stopped just short of said barrier. Entracus glowed.

Tama: "So we're here. Is everyone ready?
    E. Gadd: "I'm sitting this out, obviously.
    Blink: "I'm ready." X3
    Tama: "Blink, you're staying in here with E. Gadd and whoever else doesn't want to fight. I don't want you to get hurt."
    Blink: "...alright." (Tama...)
    Reisen: "CK?"
    CK: "If you want to fight, I won't stop you." =3
    Reisen: "Thanks." ^w^ ~Reisen kisses CK's crown, since only that and his coat are really physically there.~
    Demonsul: "I'm ready." ~Demonsul finishes munching on a donut he had.~
    Pirate: "Where did you get that donut?"
    Demonsul: "Giga." ~Pirate Yoshi looks over to Giga.~
    Pirate: "Bear claw, please?"
    Giga: "I'm not a fucking Tim Hortons." -_-
    Pirate: "Well, can I search for some food in there, then?"
    Giga: "Fine. Just don't search in the movie studio. If you look hard enough, you'll find a robot-operated McDonalds." ~Pirate Yoshi climbs into Giga's pocket.~ "Anyways, I'm up for a fight."
    Corona: "As long as we're on the topic of food, does anyone else want something to eat or drink?"
    Reisen: "Please, a root beer. I'm parched."
    CK: "UNDERWATER BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!~"
    Tama: "Actually, I'd like some hotdogs."
    ~Pirate Yoshi comes out of the pocket, holding a large chocolate bunny in a box with the words "Mr. Solid" on it. Giga looks at him sternly.~
    Pirate: "What?"
    Giga: "You looked in the studio. Put it back."
    Pirate: "Fine..." ~Pirate disappears back into the pocket. Corona climbs in after him.~
    Corona: "I'll go get what you guys said. A root beer for Reisen, some underwater beer for CK, and hotdogs for Tama."
    Giga: "Now that that's settled, we eat, and then we storm." ~Pirate Yoshi pops his head out of the pocket.~ "Gadd, you're coming with us for the initial break-in, I don't care who says what. Pirate will be with you, and you guys can go get a map of the place, or make one yourselves. Tama, Demonsul and I will bash through the front gate, and attack whatever's in the front room, searching for the cause of all this mess. The girls and CK will go around and search for another way in. Is this plan alright with everyone?"

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:56 am