Giga's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Giga's Forum

Rom hacking and RP.

3 posters

Day of Death

Demonsul
    Demonsul

Number of posts : 139
    Giga Points : 700
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Demonsul
    Character Name 2: Templar
    Character name 3: CM 2.0

Day of Death Empty Day of Death

Post  Demonsul Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 am

Right, time for a proper story to begin at long last. I might move this to Serious RPs in anyone's interested. Joining IS compulsory if you aren't afraid of the shadows.

Last year, a military experiment escaped a secret research station known as the Graves Installation. The escapee, known only as Subject 26, had the artificially enhanced ability to raise the dead to serve as an army.
    After his escape, Subject 26 rampaged through the city of Remos, killing over two million inhabitants and raising then as undead minions.
    During the ensuring chaos, a group of civilian survivors escaped on a train. They escaped relatively untouched, but they left the undead horde behind.

Some time later, Subject 26 staged an offensive on a second major city known as Kalaze. Although success was almost achieved, a final total military invasion of the undead-controlled city caused Subject 26 to be felled by a collapsing tower block. Most of the undead were then driven off or destroyed.

However, during the original attack on Remos, ex-lawyer Karzun Demonsul sacrificed himself to defend the other survivors by driving a fuel truck into a swarm of undead. He was risen by Subject 26 to be his greatest Conduit. Demonsul stood once more, all his consciousness and a shard of his sanity intact. He has had half his face burned away to leave a blackened skull, and a good chunk of his torso is charred too. He speaks telepathically, which is something of a gift from Subject 26. However, this was not all, as during his death, Subject 26 embedded his consciousness into Demonsul's mind, causing further insanity. Subject 26 now takes forays from Demonsul's mind to directly control zombies often, but he generally stays inactive in Demonsul's head when nothing much is happening. Now Demonsul is forced to lead the zombie invasion, twisted by Subject 26's overpowering will.

The Government tried to cover up the zombies; in fact they believed them gone after defeating Subject 26 at Kalaze. As a result, the citizens of the world were only notified of the invasion by conspiracy nuts and the few remaining survivors of the attacks, who were transferred into federal asylums.

This was the greatest mistake.

The undead were definitely not gone. They still roamed, although only in the ruins of Remos and surrounding land, which nobody had gone yet to reclaim. And so Demonsul remained, with the consciousness of subject 26 plaguing his undead form.

In the end, Subject 26 won. There was to be another invasion. But this time, it would be from within.

Undead/Zombies –[[Played only by myself and Demonsul]] The result of a dead corpse being reanimated by telekinetic and psychological effects used by Subject 26. They are bound to his will and are his complete servants. They care nothing for their lives and would willingly be torn to shreds for him. Zombies can take quite a few bullets and shooting in the head is the recommended way for killing them. They’re numbers seem limitless and they seem to show no sign of slowing. There are several classes that have been observed and have been dubbed nicknames by the citizens.

-Creeper – The name for the basic and slow zombie was “creeper” because of their slow moving walk. They can take only a few bullets to the head before becoming inanimate once again. Their numbers are the greatest and are used to swarm those that they are after. Their bodies are similar to the way their living ones, except their skin is pale, their faces are contorted in pain, and blood usually soaks their clothing.

-Screamer – The screamer looks as if the skin on its body has been completely removed, leaving a skeleton covered in muscle. They scream and howl like wild beasts like their name implies and are very dangerous if let too close. They have claws upon their fingers that would tear most clothing, armor, and flesh to pieces. They can do many acrobatic things that would be very difficult for a normal person, such as climbing up drainage pipes, poles, or leaping many feet into the air. They run on all fours limbs and are almost two times as fast as any normal person.

-Beast – The beast is a large hulk like zombie that can be as tall as eight feet tall and be only a small resemblance to its former self. The reason for its strange build could be the fact that they Beasts were experiments revived by Subject 26 from the Graves Installation. They can take a huge amount of damage, but are incredibly slow compared to any other zombie class. Explosives are recommended in exterminating these monsters because so much ammo is required.

-Pyro – The pyro is a zombie that was dubbed this name due to the way their body spontaneously explodes in a shower of flames. The cause is unknown but it is believed that gases have built up in the body due to decomposition. They are similar to the creeper except that their body is bloated and a sick greenish brown color. They usually are killed by their own suicidal act, but they can also be used as a weapon against their fellow zombies if shot.

-Stalker – Stealthy, very fast, generally weak against direct combat. Stalkers tend to hide in shadows or crevices, grabbing any stray persons and killing them swiftly. Stalkers are improved versions of screamers that carry blades or use claws to grasp onto victims and kill them. Government experiment.

-Hunter – Stealthy, very fast and very strong. Hunters can fight well in combat due to having armor. Hunters carry blades in each hand and are some of Subject 26’s best revived creations. Enhanced by secret government experiments for more powerful and resilient troops, Hunters are deadly and rare opponents.

-Redeemer - Once proud members of the national guard, but now mindless servants of Subjet 26. These guys are still all dressed up in military fatigues and armor, so are not as easy as they may look. They are relatively weak, but still have enough motor functions to carry their weapons. While they can still carry weapons, their accuracy is horrible. They are only trying to mimic their living abilities to the best of their remaining knowledge.

-Titan – Similar to beasts in the way of strength. Are about six feet tall with special metal armor. Titans have long blades attached to their arms that they swing around with frightening speed. They are the ultimate superzombies who are few but incredibly resistant to damage. The ultimate military creation raised from the dead by Subject 26. Engage with incredible caution. This is the only kind of zombie that can no longer be raised. This means they are nonrenewable, but there are still a few left.

-Conduits - Undead minions under the control of Demonsul who also control undead themselves. Subject 26 realized his limitations when controlling innumerable numbers of undead so he picked a select few to help him. He directly controlled this smaller number which made his work much easier. The conduits have a range of powers and abilities that are unknown at this time.

-Plaguers - The result of the military using nukes against the zombies. Creepers had the innate ability to survive nuclear blasts, and become Plaguers. These twisted and charred zombies have severe radiation emissions, making them dangerous to be around. Other than that, they are weaker than Creepers, and often quite rare due to their natural decomposition rate.

-Callers - After Subject 26's death, the power to raise and control the undead was lost from any single being. Instead, Demonsul, in his insanity, adapted some of the zombies into Callers. These strange zombies look like skeletons, and have the ability to raise nearby corpses to serve as Creepers. Some more advanced Callers can raise other types of undead minion as well.

-Demonsul - [Me.] Demonsul is the new undead leader, having power over any one of the others. He still has some remnants of his mind left, but it can only surface for very short periods of time if Subject 26 is preoccupied with something. Demonsul is smarter and more lifelike than any of the others under Subject 26's power, which makes him the most deadly of any single undead being. Demonsul can use any weapon he desires except is still not as skilled as a living person with guns.

-Subject 26 - After his 'death', Subject 26 transmitted his own mind and became an intelligence based in Demonsul's brain. He can remotely move himself to any undead solder, and command a lot of the horde at once. He can turn a mere creeper into a killing machine if directly possessed. Highly dangerous, even after death.

In this RP, you will play the role of citizen survivors. The rules are;

-No Godmodding! You are not all ex-commandos with stashes of heavy weapons and explosives. You will act like more common human beings. You will know that perfect accuracy is hard for someone who has never held a weapon in his life. If you godmod, you are dead. And remember; controlling another's character should be kept to a minimum, only if you need to keep a conversation moving with a 'yeah' or *is firing at zombies*, no making them do things they wouldn't normally do.

-I am God in this RP. I ultimately decide everything. If I think that you are being too perfect, I may do something to knock you down a notch. I will not kill you though, unless you godmod. This is actually a throwback from the old Last Day RP, I thought I might keep it.

-You may control at MOST two characters. I will have control of all NPCs unless stated otherwise.

-I expect at least decent posts. Please try to put some effort into it or I may talk with you. I am not expecting like HUGE posts unless you want to. A few sentences at least.

-If you have any problems or issues during the course of the roleplay, MESSAGE ME! Do not post it in the roleplaying topic please.

-Keep [[Out of Character]] talking to a minimum. Excessive OOCing wrecks a thread.

So, here's the signup sheet. Humans only, please and sorry.

Name:
    Nickname:
    Profession: (Could come in handy, not military though)
    Description: (Can use pictures…links, not actual pictures please. They take up too much room.)
    Personality: (Short description of how your person behaves)
    Short Bio: (Only has to be a few sentences about his/her experience at the beginning of the incident.)

At first everything appears normal. Just make a post about your character behaving normally...

And then we will begin.
    Giga
    Giga
    Admin

Number of posts : 143
    Giga Points : 9001
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Giga
    Character Name 2: Corona
    Character name 3: The Dice

Day of Death Empty Re: Day of Death

Post  Giga Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Name: Mike Porre
    Nickname: Giga
    Profession: Karate student, and school student
    Description: 6'2", and of muscular build. His hair is short, and a very dark brown. Usually wears a grey sweatshirt over a green t-shirt, and red sweat pants. Knows how to use a katana.
    Personality: Very rash, will run straight into a fight, but not without thinking. If it's something like a beast that he's up against, he won't attack it head-on. Mean to people he doesn't know.
    Short Bio: coming soon
    Demonsul
    Demonsul

Number of posts : 139
    Giga Points : 700
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Demonsul
    Character Name 2: Templar
    Character name 3: CM 2.0

Post  Demonsul Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Empty forum = RP fail
    Palace
    Palace

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200
    Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Post  Palace Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Demonsul not replying to either of the fancy things noted in my signature is fail as well. I thought YOU'D reply to them at least. Oh and, I ain't very interested in those so very elaborate, kind of RPs...

We should try to advertise on a bigger RP forum or something. Or just find a better RP forum... SMWc is about mario, not about RPs, this is the mistake.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:17 am