Registration date : 2009-03-21

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Palace
    Character Name 2: Tama Yoshi
    Character name 3: Raye Drakanor

Palace's RP chapter 1

Post  Palace on Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Rules:
    1: HOW TO DO IT: The signs... () are for thoughts or whispers. ~~ are for actions. Bold is for narration.
    Example:

Bowser: I'm an example! ~punches you in the face~ (that punch was awesome!)

The narrator also thinks it was an awesome punch.

Other uneccesary codes: underline is for Meanwhiles and such. Italic is dreams or written things.

2: Do not be random or unreal. Try being coherent to characters' mind.
    3: It is allowed to include persons from this forum, as well as characters from the Mario universe. Purely imagined characters are also accepted. That is, NOTHING LIKE NARUTO OR OTHER UNIVERSES! To avoid onfusion.
    4: Do not kill someone just to kill someone. Some people actally wants their character not to die shortly after introduction.
    5: Ending notes and such to explain briefly your move are appreciated.
    6: If anyone wants to add a character to the BIOs here, PM me (or just mention it). This BIO section is meant to explain to newbes more details of the fanfic, it is therefore not of utemost importance. Also, if someone doesn't understand something, PM me or simply ask.
    7: To avoid ninja'd-ness, post your post and then write your move (It glitched on SMWC, but here, it probably won't)

SO YES. I've decided to start this thing, someone had to. And so far, I ain't including any characters as such as Tama. You can, though, but I don't think you will anyway. ANYWAY...

Sometime, in the present, Somewhere, in a dark mountain void of almost all life, lies a castle, a dark castle, and there even is dark fog everywhere and purple lightning now and then. Well, you get the idea. Inside, in the throne room, someone lies in the center, thinking about it's situation, on it's dark throne...

Palace: ... Wait, is he coming? Is he coming?! He is late. I thought that someone as important and as fast as him could reach me in time, as in... faster!

A man a little bit taller than Palace, with longer brown hair and light beard was standing beside him. He did seem stronger, and unlike Palace, he was wearing a plated armor. It is Syrys, Palace's friend/servant/acolyte.

Syrys: What have you done exactly now?

Palace: I provoked him.

Syrys: Wait, are you out of your mind? Even together we can't grasp the true forum of giyga-- I mean the incarnation of evil!

Palace: I know what I'm doing, I broke the pact. And stop playing video games, it's messing with you.

Syrys: You BROKE it? How can you do that? Don't you need to do dozens of things like, remove the curse, burn it, cast a sealing spell, send the bits in another dimension and blast them with pure light?

Palace: You forgot check the whole paper with an X using dragon blood and bunch of other things.

Syrys: YOU REALLY DID IT?!

Palace: Ah, of course, I couldn't stand this life anymore, there is no way I could follow him anymore. I need my OWN plans.

Syrys: ~grins~ What kind of plans?

Palace: ~Looks at Syrys and chuckles~ Plans... Serious ones. Don't worry, I'm not mad. My soul has recovered the scares it has beared in the past.

Syrys: Oh, that's wise. ... I sense something.

There was a shockwave a few meters away from the castle and the already dim light grew even weaker.

Palace: It's here... Prepare the Evil traps.

Syrys: Good thing he can't attack us directly...

Palace: There will be guards with him.

Syrys: I ain't affraid of--

There was a smaller shockwave right in front of them, and a red floating eye about their size, which was almost bleeding and had the likes of a cat eye appeared at this moment.

Eye: What have you done...

Palace: I freed myself, it's as simple as it gets.

Eye: Are you sure, you broke the pact?

Palace: Yes, what are you thinking?

Eye: Did you destroy the evil link it had with me before doing so?

Palace: Err... ~his head explodes~

Wait a minute! REWIND!

Palace: Yes I did.

Eye: Dang! I thought that was impossible! GUARDS!

Syrys: Shouldn't we run a little?

Palace: Wait yet.

A hundred of guards came running from the door.

Palace: So you are certain that I absolutly broke the pact?

Eye: We'll see that you fool! Your head will explode if fail you did! ~seems to be concentrating a little, a bunch of guards around him had their heads exploded~ Crap, can't seem to concentrate my forces at you. OH YOU DIRTBAG HAS A REFLECT SPELL CASTED ON YOU!

Palace: Hehehe... ~the spell wears off on it's own~ Too bad it doesn't last forever.

Eye: CATCH HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME DEAD OR ALIVE!

The Guards had some tribal cry and rose their swords in anger before they ran for Palace and Syrys.

Palace: Syrys, wanna have fun.

Syrys: Yeah! ~takes out his sword~ Weak random guards are so easy to beat!

Swords were slashing in the room, heads flyed, Syrys had a bunch of guards catch on fire and others fall in black holes while Palace was subtely destroying the structures of the castle using shards of an unknown alloy with his kynetic powers, until the ceiling fell on all of the guards, teleporting Syrys out of the way before he could die like the bunch of guards that were still alive.

Eye: I'll get you! You can't hide!

Palace: Oh yes I can! ~gets a shiny stone out of his pocket and chants a few words, generating a powerful blast of light which blinded the Eye~ Cool thing I ain't your servant anymore, that thing would've killed me. Isn't that cool?

Syrys: Yeah, and stuff. Now we should pretty much try to run through the secret passage.

Palace: And as fast as possible!

They quickly disappeared in a tunnel that leaded somewhere. What is the eye? What is Palace doing? What is going to happen next? YOU DECIDE!

Last edited by Giga on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar and format)
    grishnax

Number of posts : 36
    Giga Points : 1
    Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
    Character Name 1: Doopler
    Character Name 2: Bc5.7
    Character name 3: Grimjack

Re: Palace's RP chapter 1

Post  grishnax on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 pm

May as well get this Fanfic rolling...

In a graveyard, a spirit turns in it's grave. It feels as if something is wrong. It realizes that someone is standing on it's grave. It goes up to investigate.

Larry: Are you sure it's okay? Spray painting gravestones?

Dan: Don't worry. It's not like anyone would be here, and who cares about the dead? I mean, their not going to come and reap our souls.

Larry: I guess your right... But doing this still feels wrong.

Dan: Oh shut up. Let's just get on with it, get out of here, and get our money. ~gets out spray paint~

Suddently, the ground below them seemed to shake.

Larry: W-W-What's h-h-happening?

Dan: I-I-I d-d-don't k-k-know!

???: (Who dares disturb my sleep?)

Larry & Dan: WAH! A GHOST! ~both begin to run away~

???: (You will not get away that easily.)

~Dan stops running~

~Larry turns and looks at Dan~

Larry: Come on Dan! We have to get out of here!

~Dan stares vacantly into the distance~

???: (He is now under my control. Run, child, and tell the world about Grimjack the poltergeist.)

~Larry takes a look back at Dan, then runs~

Larry: (I'm sorry, Dan.)

~Larry escapes the graveyard~

Meanwhile, under the graveyard

Syrys: How long have we been walking down here?

Palace: I don't know, but I suspect that we are near the end of the tunnel. If I recall correctly, it leads to a graveyard.

Syrys: Please don't tell me it's that graveyard.

Palace: Don't worry. It's just an average graveyard, with no supernatural stuff. I've checked.

Syrys: Good, I don't want to re-live that last time we went to a graveyard. ~shivers~

Palace: Ah! We're here! ~Goes and opens trapdoor~ ~Looks around~ The coast is clear. No soldiers anywhere. Let's go.

~Both step out~

Syrys: I wonder where we are...

Palace and Syrys are away from the eye, but now they've stumbled into Grimjacks graveyard! What will happen? You decide!

Number of posts : 60
    Giga Points : 200

Character sheet

Post  Palace on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Who's Grimjack? Is it your nickname but slightly modifier? Or should I know him...?

grishnax

Character sheet

Post  grishnax on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Grimjack's profile:
    Grimjack is a poltergeist with the power to possess things. He can possess up to 3 people or objects at a time. He can change his appearance to whatever suits him, but he can't be solid. Grimjack also can create personal illusions (illusions that only one person can see), and together with his shapeshifting powers, he can destroy people's minds. His speech is always in italics, because he communicates telepathically.
    And no, none of my characters have anything to do with me. Is that against the rules? If so, I'll delete my post. And no, your character don't know him.

Last edited by grishnax on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't fully read last post)

Character sheet

Post  Palace on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:35 am

Ah, yes. I didn't think about checking your characters sheet, my fault. Anyway. Let's INDEED get this rolling.

Still at that graveyard

Palace: Hmmm...

Syrys: What? Don't you want to run OUT OF THIS PLACE? Where exactly do you plan to go NOW? Nobody's with you anymore, except me. On top of that, one of your most powerful friend is now your worst ennemy!

Palace: Don't call him friend. He controlled me, that's all.

Syrys: Oh, WELL, you CONTROLLED me in going HERE.

Palace: ... Yes, but that's different. And, anyway, when did you get that deep fear of graveyards?

Syrys: Y'know. T's the last time. We got attacked by that Zombie crap and... the worms coming out of his face and going back... His brain in sight... THAT SCARES PEOPLE FOR LIFE.

Palace: It wasn't a zombie. It was a corpse that was hanged there by some ingrate kid and who decided to cut the rope as YOU passed by.

Syrys: Yeah, whatever. I still am thinking that I might have sliced it in so little pieces so fast that neither of us will ever know if it WAS moving.

Palace: ~sigh~

Syrys: WOAH LOOK!

Palace rose his head in direction of Syrys' finger. Syrys had already gotten his sword in his hands so fast that he almost cut off Palace. He then walked behind Palace. There, was a guy, a corpse to be more precise, walking happily among the dead trees.

Syrys: You CHECKED it didn't had anything supernatural!

Palace: THIS PLACE isn't supernatural. Someone might, on the other hand. Like, an undead lord or a powerful poltergeist.

Syrys: OH? Poltergeists? Can't they just control THINGS?

Palace: I heard some went past controlling minds. Plus, a corpse is not alive anyway.

They kept walking in the graveyard, seeing strange zombies walking happily. Palace chuckled and said the guy had humor somehow. While Syrys' face was divided in two by his fear. But after an hour of walk, they started to question themselves.

Syrys: How come aren't we out of this place already?!

Palace: Maybe someone is moving the grounds of this place... Then, we must find that person, or we can't get out at ALL.

Just as he said that, there was a creepy laugh from somewhere and 2 corpses appeared, in an habitual zombi-ish style. There was also Dan, whom was behaving the same way.

Syrys: ACK!!! ZOMBIES!!! YOU HAVE OBSESSED ME FOR SO LONG! NOW YOU SHALL PAY! ~takes out his sword~

Palace: NNOOOOO!

In a very fast and desperate move, Syrys sliced all of the three controlled beings' head.

Syrys: I did it! Oh, well! Zombies aren't so bad after all.

Palace: ~face palms~ You moron! That other guy was NOT a zombie!

grishnax

Character sheet

Post  grishnax on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 pm

A black shadow comes out of the ground, taking the form of a grim reaper.

Grimjack: (Great, now there are two more. And they killed Dan, Stephen and Joseph. I liked Joseph...)

Syrys: Voices in my head? ~sees Grimjack~ ohmygoditsareaper.

Palace: Maybe he knows the way out. ~talks to Grimjack~ Do you happen to know the way out of this graveyard? We're kind of in a hurry.

Grimjack: (For killing Joseph, YOU SHALL PAY!)

Grimjack uses his personal illusion power on Syrys, causing him to think that Palace is a zombie.

Syrys: Oh god, it's another zombie! Well I'm not running away this time! ~swings sword at Palace~

Palace: ~dodging~ Syrys! It's me! Palace! And I command you to stop swinging that sword at me!

Syrys: ~continues swinging sword~ You're not fooling me, zombie!

Grimjack: ~to himself~ (hahaha! This is the most fun I've had in decades!)

Palace: Alright reaper, release him from the spell before I have to take action!

Grimjack: (Are you kidding? This is hilarious! And I don't see what you could do against me. You're just a human.)

Palace: ~under his breath~ (That's what you think.) ~Starts chanting~

Grimjack: (Wait, what are you doing?! Stop chanting, or I'll... I'll... I'll...)

Palace: ~Finishes chanting~ Begone, reaper!

Grimjack: (...)

Grimjack: (That chant did nothing! And to think I was worried! Hahahaha... ow. owowowowowowowowow! How does it hurt? I'm a spirit! I can't be hurt!)

~Grimjack's personal illusion power deactivates~

Syrys: Whoa! Why am I attacking Palace? I thought he was a zombie! And if the reaper is really a spirit... ~facepalm~ I've been tricked!

Palace: You just realized...

Grimjack: (Hahaha! This is the most fun I've had in decades! I'll make you a deal. I'll let you exit the graveyard if you take me with you. It gets quite boring around here, and this is the first interesting thing to happen in 74 years! So what do you say?)

Syrys: We'll never let you join...

Palace: Okay.

Syrys: Wait, WHAT?!

Palace: Who knows? He may be useful. Also, he's the only one who knows the way out of the graveyard. Let's take him with us.

Syrys: (I still don't like him...)

Meanwhile at Palace's castle.

Eye: Have you found how Palace escaped?

Guard: We have found a secret escape route under the castle.

Eye: Good. Now send guards down there and find them! For now, we will use this castle as our base. The scenery is quite beautiful here. ~laughs~

Grimjack has joined the party, but the Eye has discovered the secret passage! What will happen next? You decide!

Character sheet

Post  Palace on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm going to make a short move so other people can join this.

STILL at the graveyard...

Syrys: Are we there yet?

Grimjack: ~turns slowly to Syrys and looks at him for a while before saying anything~ Don't disturb me, I must remember the way out.

Palace: You ain't even sure of the way out?

Grimjack: ~continues walking and stops for a while to think~ I DID put the sealing spell on this area, but I have never tried to walk around it myself, so I kinda tend to forget what I must do. We have to go through a combination of key locations in a certain order, like for a lock... I think we have to go over the dead tree over there first.

Palace: What happens if we attempt to fly?

Grimjack: I haven't tried that, and I don't think we're all going to get out of here by flying, there's a big endless thunder storm over here. It's all spooky and I like it, so I sealed it in position. Pretty neat.. but, well, it ain't helping us now. ...Then we gotta go to that creepy bigger-than-average tombstone...

Syrys: It says... "Tom B. Stone, T. Hedead". ... ... Strange.

Grimjack: Then, we should go... ... Argh, I forgot!

Palace: Maybe we should go to the left.

Syrys: Why?

Palace: Well, there's a big sign that says "go to the right". So, we should go to the left, since it's obviously a trap.

Syrys: But what if the trap is meant to make you think that you must go left since you think it's a trap?

Grimjack: I think I set it as a trap to make people think it's a trap to make you think you must go right, since left would be a trap that fools you, but it in fact is a trap, and you must go left. But maybe I just put it there to confuse the people.

They chose left and were wrong, re-did all the path by going right and exited the whole graveyard by magic.

Grimjack: Out at last... I don't know if I like this bright new world though...

Syrys: ~grabs Palace and drags him further from Grimjack subtely~ Hey, What are we going to do now? The INCARNATION of evil is after us now! We can't run! Nothing can help us!

Palace: No, what can help us is the ones that are with the incarnation of GOOD.

Syrys: Oh yeah, like you have ANY friends that are "good".

Palace: My past as a nemesis is going to prove useful now. A lot of my worst enemies will soon become my friends, hopefully.

Syrys: What's about HIM? ~points Grimjack~ Ain't he probably working for the great Evil?

Palace: He probably is, but he's not an important disciple, which is why we shouldn't fear him now. Important disciples like I used to be, are wearing the appropriate clothes. So, I know what is bad and what is good.

Syrys: Hmmm ~shakes his head~ Anyway, what should we do NOW?

Palace: Well, let's walk around the world until we stumble across an ennemy. That should be good. Tama, maybe I should seek him too. Other people such as Vinci are also goods. I have hope.

So they walked away from the graveyard while the Eye's troops were probably getting lost forever in the grveyard.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:26 am