RULEZ: I post a music that is not named
1) You get 1 point for the game series
-- You get 1 point (or 2 if there ain't a serie) for guessing the game
-- You get 2 points for getting the moment during which the song plays.
2) If the song is a remix,
-- You get 1 point for guessing 1) information of the remix
-- You get 1 point for guessing the non-remixed original 1) information
3) It is allowed to submit songs, VIA PM or editing this message.
4) It is allowed to submit FX sounds, to make something real hard, but don't abuse.
5) You win Giga Points for a good answer, I recommend something based off this difficulty grid:
Easy 4G (Most certainly, you will get it)
Medium 8G (Great chances you will get it but noobs might not)
Hard 16G (Now, that's something you might miss, but it still is very possible)
Harder 32G (Hmmm... Will you get that?)
Challenge 48G (Those songs are usually chosen for pure challenge purpose)
Tricky + 8G (There usually is a catch somewhere, usually, it's a remix)
You might have guessed that getting 4 points gives all the points, 2 gives half...
6) Uhh... No cheating, please? I found a way to edit file info. Now, the only way to cheat is... to check other people's answer, which can only be done during one day.
7) Man people can get points for one music. But now, once someone gives the right answer, one day later, I shall reveal that it was the correct answer and no more points will be earned from that song. So, yes, some songs might be on the hold for a while.
THIS site should allow to upload music. But it seems to be invaded by viruses now, which sucks. I should think of an alternative now.
I just found an alternative that works pretty well. You upload the file, and you have a "listen to" button as well. It's almost perfect. What would be perfect would be if you could get the song player HERE, with an actual code containing the music.
I can't seem to get THAT.
THIS ↓ is the message board. It gives out the names of the people playing, their points, and the number of songs they had chances of getting. (Number of songs won't affect your rank unless you are equal)
(I'll be answering songs not from me and I'll rate myself that way)
----SCORE ALREADY HANDED OUT----
(This section maintained by Giga/Crystal King)
Palace edit: Didja remove them from the scoreboard or not? I kind of rely on them, so yeah. Don't touch that. You should wait until a round ends, because that makes sense.
Daiyousei = 16 = 60GP out of 6 songs
Giga = 16 = 28GP out of 5 songs
Trelic = 6 = 32GP out of 2 song
Frostikitti = 8 = 20GP out of 5 songs
Palace = 0
ROUND 1 (It's on again!)The final song from the previous contest is used again, as no one ever guessed it in the end. Starting ~easy.
(Easy) SMW 2 castle theme
(Easy) Banjo Kazooie Gruntilda's lair
(Hard) 007 Golden Eye, the runway
(Tough) Jet force Gemini Water ruins / Mines
(Easy) Super mario 64 Dire dire docks
Wow, Trelic has actually managed to find the tough song. Well, half of it. Now, let's go with that round 2. Harder!
ROUND 2 Now for bits of everything
(Hard) Donkey kong 64, Hideout Helm
(Harder) Rayman, Mr. stone battle
(Medium) Kirby super star, Meta knight--Ending
(Easy) Mario kart Frappe Snowland
(Medium) Loz Majora's mask, Last day
SUBMIT A SONG PLEASE?
Rdoun 3! More variety! One for each generation!
Last edited by Palace on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:23 am; edited 19 times in total